User Department can apply for availing NIC State Cloud on the cloud portal at https://mpstatecloud.nic.in/. The main screen of cloud portal is given below:
Madhya Pardesh State Cloud Services are presently available for Madhya Pardesh State Government Organizations only.
User would be required to provide basic details in 'Get NIC State Cloud Services' window of this portal. The required to be entered are as follows:
Once these details are successfully submitted, Applicant will receive an acknowledgement mail immediately on the email id provided by him/her, subsequent to this process as mentioned below is followed:
1. Applicant is an officer from Government Department and has applied using email from "gov.in" or "nic.in" domains, User will receive a mail for Sign Up.
2. Applicant is an officer from Government Department and has applied using email from other than "gov.in" or "nic.in" domains, he will receive a reply email asking him to apply for cloud services using government email id from "gov.in" or "nic.in" domains or any other government organization email Id which needs to be certified by Head of Organization.
3.In case if Applicant is an outsourced officer working with Government Department and has applied using email from"gov.in" or "nic.in" domains, Sign Up mail along with a request will be sent for submitting authorization letter from Secretary, IT Department in the case of State Governments and Joint Secretary of their respective Ministries in case of Central Governments. Download Form
4.Applicant is an outsourced officer working with Government Department and has applied using email from other than "gov.in" or "nic.in" domains, he will get a reply email asking him to apply for cloud services (i) using email id from "gov.in" or "nic.in" domains (or any other government organization email Id which needs to be certified by Head of Organization) (ii) along with a request for submitting authorization letter from Secretary, IT Department in the case of State Governments andJoint Secretary of their respective Ministries in case of Central Governments. Download Form
On receipt of mail for Sign Up Applicant is required to perform following steps:
1. Applicant will receive mail along with Url/link for Sign Up.
2. Using above link applicant can Sign Up using his email credentials.
3. On successful Sign Up, Applicant will be presented with Sign Up screen for keying in the details of officials responsible for Owning and Administration of Cloud Account. On submission of these details Sign Up form will be generated.
A duly signed and stamped copy of this form is required to be submitted to NIC Cloud Coordinator for further processing.
4. NIC Cloud Coordinator (SIO/HOG/HOD) will then sign & upload the form on to the Cloud Portal through the upload link. (Kindly note, SIO in case of States/UTs or HOG/HOD Coordinator in case of Ministry/Department - please refer https://mpstatecloud.nic.in/contact.php for NIC Cloud Coordinators details).
Kindly note, Owner as well as Approver should be a senior officer in Government of the level of Director or above. Email-ID and Mobile number of Owner are mandatory as it is used heavily initially for important communications related to resource allocations confirmation as well as other confidential information on Cloud credentials etc.
Once the Applicant's signup form is received, a service request ID is created for the user and is mailed to Cloud Account owner along with the url link for the same. (Kindly note, Here onwards term 'user' would apply for the officer who is the Owner of Cloud Account.)
On Sign In user will be presented with the Cloud Service Catalogue of the following Cloud Offerings:
The catalogue of Cloud Service offerings provide users the option to choose from preconfigured Web, Applications and Database Servers with Commercial/Open Source System Software or Basic Servers and Storage.
Once offerings from above catalogue are chosen, user can place an order for the same.
User can add multiple cloud resources in a single order using the 'Add Another Item'. Once offerings from above catalogue are chosen, user can place an order for the same using the 'Confirm Order' option.
User can see their Cart Items and Previous Order using the option 'My Cloud Cart' and 'My Orders' respectively.
Click on the respective service below for detailed information.
User will be provided with Organization Admin account to access Services on Cloud after the Service request is given for the first time. Cloud dashboard link is available on Public Cloud portal https://mpstatecloud.nic.in/ Cloud dashboard can be accessed only through Secure network (VPN). Users can manage allocated resources to run the cloud Infrastructure Services through their respective dashboards.
Kindly Note: Each VM would be created with minimum of 70GB storage. Additional Data Storage will be requested by the users as per the application requirements.
VMs can be scaled with respect to vCPUs and memory based on user requirement (This could be in line with standard configuration listed above).